jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

•°|.. Tomorrow ..|°•


Pic: La jama en el Starbucks del domingo con el pekeño (muy pekeño) Guillermo alias Flifly xDDD!

And I wanna believe you
when you tell me that it'll be okay. Yeah, I try to believe you but I don't...

When you say that it's gonna be, It always turns out to be a different way. I try to believe you but not today...

I don't know how I'll feel tomorrow. I don't know what to say, tomorrow is a different day...

It's always been up to you, let's turn it around, it's up to me
I'm gonna do what I have to do, just don't...

Give me a little time, leave me alone a little while
Maybe it's not too late but not today...

Tomorrow it may change...

n________________n

Tomorrow - Avril Lavigne

El mañana puede ser diferente, uno lo hace diferente... no hay que darle importancia a lo que ya no vale la pena =D

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Deja aquí tu comentario :)